Julianna Rae Privacy and Security Policy
Effective May 25, 2018, we extended our commitment to your privacy and data security by integrating changes prescribed by the EU GDPR legal framework.
As such, we will be rolling-out the following changes:
- Ensuring that the companies we work with to process transactions, market our products, and ensure a smooth and efficient shopping experience are also taking steps to upgrade their policies and practices to give visitors and customers greater understanding of how they use information and more control over how this information is used.
- Requiring pro-active customer agreement to permitting Julianna Rae to send them marketing, promotion and informational emails, other than those that are required for the safe completion and recording of a transaction.
The information we collect
We may collect IP and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our web site, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey and promotion-related information, and/or site registrations. This information is used to improve the content and functionality of our website. It is also used to notify you of site updates and new product offerings.
As you shop juliannarae.com, we may ask you to provide information for ordering, subscribing or participating in personalized offers. For your convenience, we maintain a record of this information, as well as all products that you purchase.
How We Use the Information We Collect:
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- complete your purchase transactions
- provide the services you request
- send you offerings and news by e-mail
- keep you informed about the status of your orders
- identify your product and service preferences
- notify you of changes in status of products you have purchased
- improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and your overall shopping experience
- analyze web site performance
What We Do Not Do
We do not make e-mail addresses available to other organizations to contact you, other than those directly working with us to distribute emails on our behalf.
We will not use your telephone number for any purpose other than to contact you regarding your Julianna Rae order.
We do not sell or rent any contact information for gift recipients. We will not send promotional emails to gift recipients unless we have the gift purchaser’s express permission to do so.
E-Mails - Choice/Opt out
From time to time we distribute e-mail offers and information that we believe will be of value to our customers. When you order from Julianna Rae or subscribe to a promotion or other offer, we will ask for your permission to receive these distributions. We will not include you in these distributions without your express permission.
Each time you receive an e-mail from Julianna Rae, you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" or stop receiving them. But you do not have to wait for an e-mail. If you do not wish to receive announcements or special offers from us, please contact us at email@example.com
We will retain your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes set out when collecting your personal data or as required by relevant laws and regulations. The criteria we use to determine data retention periods includes the following:
- Retention in case of queries
- Retention in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Retention permitted under applicable law
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Julianna Rae guarantees that your credit card transaction is completely secure. This means that you will pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Julianna Rae. For your own protection, however, you should notify your bank as soon as possible if you suspect any illegal use of your card.
Julianna Rae uses SSL (Secure Socket Layering) to protect your information as it travels over the internet. In addition, our website is designed to only accept orders from web browsers that permit SSL communication. This means that you will not inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
We may, from time to time, make changes to this security policy. When we make a significant change, we may contact you directly or highlight this change on our website. Please check in from time to time to be sure.
If you have further questions regarding Julianna Rae's Privacy or Security policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also write us at:
217 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA 01803
We welcome your comments and suggestions.